Bill 122: 3 Key Factors Every Owner Should Know!
- A visual inspection of the parking garage must be performed annually
- Every 5 years, an inspection and detailed report must be performed by a qualified engineer on the building’s facade and parking garage
- In both situations, property owners must keep a clear, detailed and photographic record of each inspection
For more information, download the guide (in French only) from the Régie du Bâtiment du Québec. *Bill 122 applicable in the province of Quebec only.
Preventative Maintenance Contract
For Your Parking Garage
Our expertise and know-how are at your disposal, not only to conduct the annual visual inspections, but also to address the maintenance needed to prevent premature deterioration of the structure.
Our exclusive maintenance contract will ensure to:
- Provide you with an expert’s assessment including viable solutions if repairs must be made
- Conform to the regulation of Bill 122 hassle-free
- Allow you to take advantage of a 10% or 15% discount on all repairs needed to be done on your parking garage
- Most importantly, to maximize the safety of your parking garage for you and your tenants
Our STANDARD Maintenance Package Includes:
- An annual visual inspection by one of our expert engineers
- An annual report of the inspection for your records
- 10% off any repairs needed to be done by Dumoulin & Associés** ** Valid through the duration of the contract
Our COMPLETE Maintenance Package Includes:
- A complete annual inspection, verified from A to Z, by our expert engineers
- A complete report of the inspection for your records
- A thorough cleaning of your parking garage by pressure washing prior to inspection (including pipes & doors)
- 15% off any repairs needed to be done by Dumoulin & Associés ** ** Valid through the duration of the contract
Dumoulin & Associés’ team of engineers are here to help you avoid nasty and costly surprises in the short and long run, all the while ensuring you respect the regulation throughout our collaboration.
To achieve this, we offer our customers two types of maintenance contracts that cover a 4 year term.